- Panelists, International Crisis in Darfur: What Young People Can Do Right Now, Tavis Smiley Foundation 2007 Leadership Institute. Texas Southern University, Houston, TX, August 2 – 6, 2007
- Panelist, The Iraq War and The USA PATRIOT Act; Developing a Civil Rights International and Domestic Law Practice and More! The National Bar Association 82 Annual Convention & Exhibits. The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, GA, July 28 – August 4, 2007
- Tolerance, Peace, Right Action and Yoga at Kripalu at the Berkshires in Lenox, MA., January 12-15, 2007.
- Darfur and Beyond: The Role of the ICC from Nuremberg to Today. Rice University, February 27, 2006, 12pm. Location — Baker Institute.
- Darfur and Beyond: The Role of the ICC from Nuremberg to Today. St. Thomas University, February 27, 2006, 4pm. Location — Malloy Hall Room 16, Sponsored by: The Union of the Politically Progressive, and Americans for Informed Democracy
- Darfur and Beyond: The Role of the ICC from Nuremberg to Today. South Texas College of Law, February 28, 2006. Time & Location TBA.
- Tolerance, Peace, Right Action, & Yoga, March 4-11, 2006, Eleuthera, Bahamas.
- Panelist and Instructors, Comparison of Civil and Common Law Students and Advocacy Before ICC, Hague Course: Advocacy Before the ICC. The International Criminal Court, Universiteit Leiden – The Hague, Netherlands, November 28-30, 2005.
- Panelist, Never Saying “Never Again”: Stopping Genocide in Darfur and Beyond, Global Solutions, Local Connections: Making the Global Local One Activist at a Time. Citizens for Global Solutions, La Fonda Hotel – Santa Fe, New Mexico, November 4-6, 2005.
Events by Wanda M. Akin Esq.:
- Connecticut Days for Darfur. University of Connecticut at Stamford. Stamford, CT, October 24, 2007. Press Release
- Panelist, Handling the High Publicity Case, Association of Trial Lawyers of America-New Jersey Educational Foundation Meadowlands Seminar 2007 – Criminal Law: The Practical Primer (Meadowlands Sheraton, East Rutherford, NJ, October 20, 2007)
- Panelist, Crisis in Darfur, Part II. Women In Islam Incorporated. January 25, 2007, 6:00pm to 9:00pm, The Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, Harlem, NY.
- Panelist, The Individual in International Law: The Role of Victim’s Rights. Seton Hall Law School International Law Society. November 14, 2006, 6:30pm, Seton Hall University, South Orange Campus, McQuaid Hall, 400 South Orange Avenue, South Orange, NJ 07079.
- Wanda M. Akin, inductee, Atherton High School Hall of Fame Banquet, Thursday, February 23, 2006, 6-9pm, Galt House Hotel, Louisville, KY. View Press Release
- Presenter/Panelist, The Special Court of Sierra Leone: Child or Stepchild of Nuremberg? Other Country Experiences with Modern International Law and Tribunals, Robert H. Jackson Symposium – Sixty Years After the Nuremberg Trials: Crimes Against Humanity and Peace. Chautauqua, NY, September 26-29, 2005.
- Panelist, The Lessons Learned from Nuremberg – Principles for International Human Rights Law Today. The Legacy of Nuremberg and the International Criminal Court, Judging Nuremberg: The Law, The Rallies, The Trials – Returning to Courtroom 600 on the 60th Anniversary of the Nuremberg Trials. The Tuoro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. Nuremberg, Germany, July 17 – 20, 2005.
- Speaker, July Program Meeting – Incorporating Business. Black Data Processing Associates, New Jersey Chapter. Newark, NJ. July 14, 2005.
- Presenter/Panelist, Narratives of Retributive and Non-Retributive Justice and Genocide. Conference on Law and The Humanities’ Representation Of The Holocaust, Genocide and Human Rights Violation. The Law and Humanities Institute and Thomas Jefferson School of Law. San Diego, CA, January 16-17, 2005.
Events by Raymond M. Brown Esq.:
- Presenter, 20th Annual Corporate Counsel Conference, Commercial Law Section of the National Bar Association, Corporate Internal Investigations. February 23, 2007, Marriott Doral Golf Resort & Spa, Miami, FL.
- Moderator, Tavis Smiley Presents State of the Black Union 2007: America’s 400th Anniversary – Jamestown: The African American Imprint on America. February 10, 2007, 8:00am to 5:00pm (Doors open at 6:30am), Convocation Center, Hampton University, 700 Emancipation Drive, Hampton, VA 23668.
- Panelist, Tavis Smiley Presents State of the Black Union 2006: Economic Empowerment – Building and Leveraging Wealth in the African American Community & Defining the African American Agenda, Part II. February 25, 2006, 8:00am to 5:30pm (Doors open at 7:00am), St. Agnes Church, 3730 South Acres Drive, Houston, TX 77047.
- Opening Speaker, Essex County College Annual African American Heritage Program, Just Beyond the Horizon: African Americans and the Longest Journey (Their Trials, Tribulations and Triumphs). February 1, 2006, 12noon, Mary Burch Theater.
- Special Reflections and Remarks on Dr. King, Interfaith Service Honoring Dr. King. Salem Baptist Church, Jersey City, New Jersey. January 2006.
- Speaker, Nuremberg Principles Today and in the International Criminal Court, 60 Years After the Nuremberg Trials: A Conference Commemorating the Living Legacy of Robert Jackson. The Chautauqua Institution & The Robert H. Jackson Center & The State University of New York at Fredonia, Chautauqua, NY, September 2005.
- Speaker, The American Perspective on Nuremberg, Judging Nuremberg: The Laws, The Rallies, The Trials, Touro Law Center, Courtroom 600, Justice Palace, Nuremberg, Germany, July, 2005.
- Speaker, You Have 48 Hours to Turn Yourself In – A Meditation on Choice, Otherness and Atrocities. Conference on Law and The Humanities’ Representation Of The Holocaust, Genocide and Human Rights Violation. The Law and Humanities Institute and Thomas Jefferson School of Law. San Diego, CA, January 16-17, 2005.